Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thankful for 30

Thanks to a tip from my amazing friend Sarah I am also participating in "Thankful for 30" from Confessions of a Craft Addict. What a great way to keep in mind what is really important right now. I am a day late but here are mine for Saturday and today.

I am grateful for the wonderful friends that I have. The last year has been extraordinarily difficult for my family and I would not have survived if not for the support of some amazing people. Thank you guys.

and that brings me to today's gift of a place for my brother. I am so thankful that he'll be getting the help he needs now and that the housing burden is off of my mom. I think the adjustment will be hard but that it's going to be much better for all of us from now on.

Here's to the positivity of this season. Hugs!

No comments: