Thursday, November 6, 2008

Post election buzz and more thanks!

What an amazing couple of days it has been. I am so happy and sad. I am hoping that there are more changes to come and that all people can truly be equal. I am excited to do more and be a better person.
My thanks for today (and yesterday!):

1. I am so thankful that I live in the same town as my mom. I could not be the best mom, wife, friend, person that I am without her. She is really a gift and I hope I tell her that enough. (hmmm...I think some flowers are in order!!)

2. I have the BEST husband. Seriously. He's just an amazing person and it's been a pleasure to be on this journey with him. Seeing him with our daughter and knowing what a fantastic dad he is has made me fall in love with him all over again. I am so thankful for him!

No comments: