Saturday, November 22, 2008

More thanks!

Whew! What a week it has been. I've been wrapping up my back-tack package, such yummy and fun goodies! :) I've been finishing my November classes, my last one is today at 2pm. And I get to do a fun night out with my my lovely friend Theresa for the Night before Thanksgiving! I can't wait!
I read a great blog by BStewart and he had a great quote for today:
"We must destroy the myths once and for all, shatter them. We must continue to speak out and most importantly every gay person must come out. As difficult as it is, you must tell your immediate family, you must tell your relatives, you must tell your friends, if indeed they are your friends, you must tell your neighbors, you must tell the people you work with, you must tell the people in the stores you shop in, and once they realize that we are indeed their children and that we are indeed everywhere, every myth, every lie, every innuendo will be destroyed once and for all. And once you do you will feel so much better. — Harvey Milk"
To all my friends and family who are gay, thanks for coming out. It means the world to me to have been able to share in your lives and to love you for who you are. LOVE to you all!
And now on to some thanks!!!
1) Thank you for blogs! I know it might seems silly but I am really thankful for all the insightful, passionate, personal stories that I read everyday. And I'm even thankful for LOLcats! If you can't think, laugh and love everyday then what is life for?
2)I am thankful for SLEEP! Every Saturday morning my husband makes sure to get up with our gal so that I can sleep in and I don't know if he knows how much I appreciate it. :)
3) I am thankful for Thanksgiving!! This is my favorite holiday and my favorite time of year and I am glad for all the wonderful things that I have to be thankful for.

No comments: