Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ack! I'm behind in my thanks!

Whoa! 5 days since my last post and I don't even know where the time went! Things are relatively uneventful here. I am coaxing my hubby back from the ugly bronchitis and my peanut is finally not ill so that's a huge relief. Now we are looking forward to the holidays and working all of that out. We got a great surprise of Nutcracker tickets! I am so excited to take miss bean. She will love it I'm sure. Dress up + ballet = happy kid. :)
Now onto the thanks!!
1. This was so exciting! I'm thankful to all the people who are so into the political system and voting now! I think this election has really galvanized a lot of people who felt disenfranchised. Now they are seeing that with action comes response!
2. I think it's cheating to say again how much my husband rocks but I think he's great and I'm looking forward to 6 more years of fun.
3. NAPS!!! I'm thankful for them. :)
4. Our extended family are awesome. I'm thankful for Aunts and Uncles of our choosing.
and finally 5. I'm thankful for COLD!!! It has finally gotten chilly here and I couldn't be happier.
In keeping with a combo of #3 and #5 I'm heading for a nap right now!! :)

No comments: