Wednesday, November 26, 2008

something fuzzy!


something fuzzy, originally uploaded by budgetnaginata.

A sneak peek on my back-tack 4 package! It went out today and I am excited to see how my partner likes her things! It was really fun to meet someone new and make some cool things for her.
Now some more thanks!

I'm thankful for back-tack! It's such a great idea. I love meeting new people online and making something for them as a surprise. Packages are always fun!

I'm thankful for my family. They have been really wonderful lately and I don't know what I'd do without them.

I'm thankful for my extremely sleep-deprived, whiny, sassy, annoying, wonderful daughter. It's been "one of those days" and I know someday I'll look back on this wistfully. For now of course I am trying to keep from locking myself in the bathroom to get away. but I LOVE! ;)

No comments: