Friday, January 16, 2009

not doing so hot on the mail

Well it's been an interesting week and here's what I learned: 1) I forgot how hard it is to go to work in the morning 2)if you deal with your mail all day it is easier to keep the inbox clear each night.
Now I have not cleared the box out this week, except for Wednesday night. I've kept it to 10 or under for the rest of the nights but frankly once I got ready to go to bed the willingness to stay up even for those few extra minutes was nil. Having to get up and go in to the office every day has been killing my efficiency.
I know, I know, I hear you saying "boo hoo. At least you HAVE a job." and yes that's true. I have been better at managing my time at the office this week so I think next week will be easier. It was only my first week so we'll see how it goes.
Ugh now I am tired AND sick. I think I have caught my kids cold. Thank goodness it's cold outside and I don't have anything to do all weekend. Except teach one class but that will be fun! :) Yay for Mondays off!

No comments: