Wednesday, January 28, 2009

and we are BACK!

Whew. Finally got my inbox back down to nothing tonight. It was TOUGH. I've been wrangling with it for at least 2 weeks now and I was so surprised when I hit send and archive and was presented with "you have no new mail"! I'm going to continue to keep up with it to the best of my ability. I have been managing my time better at work and at home so maybe we're finally getting into a groove.
In other news I have NOT BEEN ABLE TO SHAKE THIS COLD. ergh. It's bugging me. I went to bed last night at 7:30 right after we put my daughter to bed. But I did not sleep super well. It took me forever to go to sleep and then in the early morning I woke up and did not ever go completely back to sleep. If I could breathe I'm sure all this stuff would be much easier. :)

No comments: