Monday, December 8, 2008

Back Tack 4!!!!

Whoops!!! I'm sorry to be late posting with this but WOW!!!! Seriously I could not have been partnered up with a more generous and talented person. Karalea over at : Karalea - Karalea was beyond generous with all the beautiful things that she sent me!
Here is the package I sent to her:

The theme was Gold/Frankincense & Myrrh. The "Gold" was the sparkle in the felt used to cover the notebook, the "Frankincense" was the spicy hot cocoa mix and the "Myrrh" was the eye pillow and the yarns. I always add a felted rock to the package as I love them and the way they are a little oxymoron of soft and hard!
I think Karalea enjoyed them and I really enjoyed making them for her. Check out her blog for pictures of the gorgeous stuff she made for me!
I love back-tack and it was an honor to participate this year. Thanks guys!!

1 comment:

Karalea-Karalea said...

I LOVED your package for me *so much*...I was so nervous as I waited for your email to see if you liked what I made! How could you possibly enjoy what I sent off as much as I was/am enjoying the package that found it's way to my doorstep?! I'm glad to see that you did! Cheers to a great match!